Saturday, November 17, 2012

Prepping for Thanksgiving

So this year is our first thanksgiving together. 

Not as boyfriend as girlfriend, we have had 4 of those. 
Not as a married couple, that will be next year. 
But as just the two four (including the dogs) on our own in Alabama. 
No family around, no drama, no traveling between families
BUT that means no sitting back relaxing and eating what everyone else has made. 
I have to cook


Here is whats on the menu that I just created.

Mashed potatoes, Sausage stuffing, Broccoli casserole, 
cranberry sauce, gravy, home made bread with rosemary parm dipping oil...

and of course
....
Chicken

Yea I know, you thought I was going to say Turkey. Lucky for all of us Grant hates Turkey and is obsessed with chicken so that is what we will be having. 


I am also planning on whipping up a little chicken sweet potato meal for the pooches. :)


For dessert we will be joining friends for football and dessert. I am bringing banana pudding pie.



Happy almost Thanksgiving

Happy Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment