So much has happened since my last post. Apologies for the few who are actually following me on this thing because it has been a while. Well I finally got my puppy! His name is Dunkin..named after Dunkin Donuts of course. He is an Akita mix and he is the love of my life...well besides Grant. He has been excellent so far! He is house trained and hasn't had any accidents so far! (well besides peeing on my house plant which I can see why he would get confused but he has gotten better about that)
He is about 2 years old and came with a mess of health problems but I couldn't just leave him at the shelter in those horrible conditions. We brought him to the vet and he had mange and on top of that he had blood clots in his testicles because when he was neutered they just left him alone and let him chew the hell out of it :( So his testicles swelled up making it look like he wasnt neutered!! my poor baby boy! So a $300 vet bill later he is doing much better.
After two months of searching I have finally found a job! I am the office manager at a company that helps small business get on their feet and rent space around southern Alabama. The pay sucks right now but the hours are perfect and I love the people that I work with. I have been there for a week and its going great so far!! Back to work tomorrow to start week two.
Grant is leaving me in two weeks for SERE school for about a month. I am almost positive that this will be the longest I have lived by myself in...forever! Good news is I will most likely be driving down to Florida to spend the weekend with my mom, corey, and my grandparents! Oh and Dunkin will be making the 6 hour drive with me also!
Alrighty well that's about it for now. Grant and I have started watching Friday Night Lights and I am missing the episode because I am blogging :)
Buhbyeee!



No comments:
Post a Comment