No but really....Seriously?
Listen...I know that I was the one who wanted the dog and I still do! I love him like I can imagine I would love a child. But, I am praying to the good lord that a child cannot cause as much destruction as my pooch does.
I do not know if he has gotten nice and comfy at the house and has come to the realization we are not going to give him back or if he just misses his daddy and is acting out doing the physical damage that I wish I could do.
Either way...
I am done
The past three days have been hell when I come home from work. As you can tell in the post I posted a few days ago, it seems as if my precious pooch tries to one up himself on the disaster scale every single day!
Day one:
The only picture I have was of my favorite Moccasins destroyed
Other than that there was:
Two cases of water
Two cardboard boxes
three books
He ripped the wall hook off the wall by chewing my jacket (2nd time he has done that)
and a bag of peanut butter treats
He also destroyed the trash can and spewed trash throughout the house
Which later he went outside and ate grass and decided to throw up the grass plus the bag of treats :/
This was when I decided either I needed to lock him up in the kitchen with a gate, or take drastic action and get a kennel where he would stay when I went to work.
Day Two:
As you can see on day two he only destroyed mostly his own things which I could live with for the time being. Somehow he managed to drag his bin from where we keep it in the corner and rip the LOCKED top off . This day he ate:
Two cases of water (which he bit through all the bottles so the floor was soaked)
A box of milk bones
his retractable leash
and
my jacket
Day 3 (today):
So I had to work a full day today and I had a feeling that today would be the worst of all
I was right!
After frantically running to Walmart on my hour lunch break and driving 20 minutes home from work this is what I found
No more Blinds
Yes that is my scrap book that I have been working on for years and a plastic bin that he opened and chewed THE PLASTIC
Here we see the remnants of some window blinds, my D&G purse, and my high school diploma!
If we are looking on the bright side, the good news is that the furniture is still intact!
Also If you are wondering why I didn't go get the crate the first day this happened...
I have literally been on my death bed with what I can only imagine is some sort of flu and of course my soldier is off training in the woods somewhere.
So now here is my darling dog in his new home where he will be living from now on when I am at work
Cant wait to go home after working for 10 hours and clean up the mess he made!
Lets hope he didn't chew through the kennel because that is seriously what I am expecting to find :)
No comments:
Post a Comment