So here I am bored at work again. I am exhausted! Yesterday was Easter and Grants 24th birthday. We celebrated by going for a walk in the park and relaxing all day. We then had a delicious grilled chicken dinner and made birthday icecream sandwiches. yummm...I can feel my pants getting tighter by the minute!
Well the park turned out to be a bad idea and frustrating because
1. Dunkin is horrible on the leash in the first place, like legit...he chokes himself he pulls so hard and its not pleasant for us walking him or the stares we get from other people who think we are torturing him and
2. The leash broke so we couldnt even let him run around. Like I said...frustrating.
THEN Dunkin decided last night that he wasnt causing enough of a ruckus in our lives so he got ahold of the FULL trash can and spread trash throughout the entire downstairs...at 2AM! Let me tell you how wonderful it is to clean up the entire house at 2 in the morning when I have to be up for work at 6...not fun!
I am ready for a break! Luckily Grant was feeling so spontaneous after he got home from training that we are taking a trip home to NH this weekend to see our families! We are leaving Friday morning at around 3AM and are coming back on Monday afternoon. I am sooooo excited! :) My friend Kristine and her husband are willing to take Dunkin for the weekend and we are so grateful! I just hope he doesn't make their lives miserable while we are gone! Its going to be so nice to get away for a weekend!
Okay well only an hour and a half left at work! Time needs to go faster so I can go home and take a nap! :)
Happy birthday old man! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment