Monday, January 9, 2012

2 Weeks until the big move!

Well then. Where to start. Lets start with...
I am SO ready to get out of my home town, out of my parents house, and into the real world! Don't get me wrong...I love my family but after 4 years of college and then moving home this past month has not been an easy transition. I am constantly being told... "you will miss this Alie" or "Slow down, you have the rest of your life ahead of you" or anyone ever hear this..."the real world sucks"? well OF COURSE it sucks!! It doesn't change the fact that I still want to be in it and not stuck living at home.
Anyway moving on... today my mother and brother booked their one way tickets home to Logan. So there it is, the dates are set! I will be setting off on my journey down to Alabama on January 23rd!!
Job search is going...bad! Who knew their were so many job scams on Craig's List. Life lesson learned...don't search for jobs on that site! All I know is I better be able to find some friends down there because with boyfriend in the Military and all the hours he has to put into flight school I am going to need plenty of wine time and ladies nights!!


Alright well off to bed for me...so much to do and so little time left!!




14 Days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment