Can't believe that in less than in a week I will be driving somewhere around Virginia and halfway to Alabama! Just got back from a girls weekend at Foxwoods!!! Now its time to buckle down, get my life in order, and start packing (who are we kidding I have already started packing). I've got a big pile of stuff starting to accumulate in the garage and so much more to pack. I also need to try to see my friends before I leave because I am going to miss everyone soooo much!!!
Job search is still happening...got one response today from a hiring company so its something. Just gotta keep on trucking on! Its really the only response I have had so far at all in about a month of looking so....that sucks haha
Its like why do people post jobs at all if they have no intentions of even emailing you back at all? Even if its just to say no...it would be better than nothing at all right? idk maybe that's just my opinion!
So excited for this week to just fly by!! Doing some odd jobs around the house to try to get some last minute money for the ride down. I have also been checking the sofa cushions for spare change!! haha I am pathetic. Got about $30 so far though so not bad!
Alrighty well next time I post I will most likely going to be on the road!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment